Tuesday, July 6, 2010

My Top 6 Wonder Woman Action Figures I would Love to see

Let's be real, Wonder Woman is hot right now (She always hot to me).

And I think this is the right time to celebrate her history by creating some action figures or dolls from WW's fascinating history.

So here are my ideas for those particular items.



Nubia
- created to be Diana's Black sister and later the 1st Tournement winner should get a special figure made of her. I prefer the classic Nubia.


Wonder Woman in her Wetsuit - This would be a true WW fan's dream.


Orana- She beat Diana for the WW title. I think it would cool to have a figure that celebrates her brief role as Wonder Woman.


The Cathy Lee Crosby version of Wonder Woman - I know folks didn't like the "Blond WW" but it was an interesting attempt and it kick-started the series.



Fausta, the Nazi Wonder Woman
- She was Diana only equal female villain on the series. She was just as strong as WW. Hopefully this won't offend anyone, but if this does, I apologize.



Diana Prince: The New Wonder Woman - This is another controversial role for Diana. She gave up her powers and became this Emma Peel-ish character who traveled the world and owned a fashion boutique.

So, Hasbro, Tonner, Matty Collector... Think about it!

No comments:

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.