Wednesday, July 14, 2010

John Barrowman wants to be in Glee


John took his cute self over to the producers of Glee and asked if he could play an interesting role.

Yahoo UK News said:

The Torchwood actor hasn't had any further news about the part, however.

But he told Heat: "I have no idea if I'll be in it, I met with their casting people and I said I'd love to be in it - I'd be good as one of Rachel's gay dads!"

Well, it would interesting if he gets the role. I'll actually watch the show again.

5 comments:

behrmark said...

I do watch Glee...and I'm getting a bit annoyed about all of the celebrities who want a guest spot on the show...it becomes more about "OOOH! Madonna!" and "OOOH! ONJ!" and "OOOH! Whoever" rather than the actual storyline.

With that said, John Barrowman needs to become a regular cast member. Maybe as Puck's gay stripper dad. Yes? Yes?

WilsonW said...

I think John would be awesome as one of Rachel's yet to be seen gay dads.

Stan said...

I don't watch the show but I might tune in to see John. He sings too.

Unknown said...

oh, that would be so great for John to be one of Rachel's dads.
And as for all the guest stars... Will and Grace was that way. And it annoyed me then... but the show has aged well. I love watching it on Lifetime, and love to see the guest stars now.

Bob said...

I could do with a little Barrowman Glee!

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.