Thursday, July 1, 2010

Interesting Quote: Lynda Carter


"I think it will take time for people to get over not seeing a lot of leg. [But] I think it's going to be very sexy and it's new and I love the little cap sleeve. You know, she's a hip girl. I think she was just kind of ready for something new. She's got an attitude and if this is the new thing that she wants to wear, well, by God, she's going to wear it. And I like that. And I hope that in the story someone mentions, where's the old one? And she says, get over it!"


Lynda's view of the new costume.

8 comments:

Damien said...

Sad..........

Anonymous said...

They always have to go and "remix" something to make it more modern. Smh...

Anonymous said...

I hope that if the "Wonder Woman" movie ever gets made, they give Lynda Carter a cameo.

Kyle Leach said...

Love Lynda, and I respect her opinion, but the costuming choice still sucks.

Prince Todd said...

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

WilsonW said...

It doesn't seem like she's familiar with the context this is being done in. While Lynda Carter could be cool in a cameo as Hippolyta or something. I'm hoping they would go with actors who are more traditionally Greek looking.

Anonymous said...

HELL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Bish, this ins't making shit better! We want the sexy!!!

SEXY!

Damien said...

What Reggie said........

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.