Tuesday, July 6, 2010

In Jail, In Jail without the Bail


Well it was bound to happen.

Lindsay Lohan is in JAIL for 90 days.

Lindsay Lohan is headed to jail for 90 days for violating terms of probation in her 2007 drug case.

In the hearing Tuesday, Judge Marsha Revel threw out the results of the alcohol detection ankle bracelet but considered the nine court-ordered alcohol education classes Lohan skipped. "It's like someone who cheats but doesn't think it's cheating if they don't get caught," Revel said.

A tearful Lohan told the judge "as far as I knew I was in compliance with my programs," reports the L.A. Times. "I have to provide for myself. I have to work. Having said that, I did everything to balance my jobs and showing up. I'm not taking this as a joke."

The actress, who celebrated her 24th birthday last Friday, was ordered to begin serving time on July 20, and enter in-patient rehab for 90 days after she completes her sentence.

More legal hassles: During a break in the hearing, Lohan was served with papers in the courthouse elevator for $17,000 in unpaid bills to a L.A. boutique.

source

4 comments:

Unknown said...

24. She is too young to have had all this drama in her life. What the hell is going on?
And thanks for the banner props.

behrmark said...

I am so sick and tired of hearing about her. I hope they lose the key.

Robert said...

Its about damn time. She got off WAY too many times hopefully both the jail and rehab will encourage her to stay at home more and stop going out drinking every night.

Anonymous said...

I hope they keep her for a while. She needs it.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.