Friday, November 14, 2014

"I Don't Like Mens, No More" Man is suing Twitter, Outed for Insurance Fraud


Morning Mess

So Andrew Caldwell or Marquis Jones didn't take his "I Am Delivered" viral video response well at all. He has filed a $50 million lawsuit against Twitter because of the backlash he received.

He claims that Twitter knowingly and willingly allowed their users to harass and bully him. Because of this backlash, Andrew says that he had a nervous breakdown and quit his job.

The NewsNerd reports:
“The nasty things they say about me online are nothing but bullying plain and simple,” Jones stated. “I cannot believe they allow anyone to post these vial things online. No one knows my story or what I have gone through. They talked about my voice, my appearance, and even tried to deny my deliverance. They can say what they want, but I am redeemed and my bowtie is cute. My pride and self-worth have been shattered into a million pieces, and each one of those pieces deserve $50.” 
In the video, which has now gone viral, Smith is seen giving a testimony about being healed of homosexuality. Marquis Jones revealed the video was filmed at a recent C.O.G.I.C. (Church of God In Christ) Holy Convocation Convention. The 32-year-old says he was indeed cured and is currently engaged to be married. 
“I look forward to a new life with my soon-to-be-wife. We are planning to have 5 or 6 children,” stated Jones.
I'm confused with this report. In the video, he said he was 21, but here, he's 32. And he also claimed to be in college, trying to be a doctor. Either this report is off, or this Andrew/Marquis is a con artist.

UPDATE


COGIC also released a statement

3 comments:

R.J. said...

What BS. If he were really "healed" of homosexuality, then he wouldn't have let all those horrible people on Twitter get to him.

Grow some skin, girl.

Bob said...

He needs a good long sit down.

Andrew Adam Caldwell said...

Sigh--and he just had to have the same name as me. :(

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.