Monday, November 17, 2014

Interesting Quote: Andrew Caldwell


First of all, I'm delivered. And when I was a homosexual, I never looked at an old man. I would never touch an old man. Like I said, I dated a couple of football players, I dated church people. So I would never ever date an old person. That's not my type. That's nasty. If folks want to know if I'm sleeping around right now and stuff, let me tell you something, I have no tastes for those desires. You know how people were smoking and they stop smoking for years? God took the taste out of my mouth. Trust me, I would NOT ever, ever in my life, touch an old man. Because you know why? If you could see me when I was a homosexual, I was a very attractive person. I would never touch - what do I see in an old person? I am delivered, I am set free.


LISTEN to the interview

4 comments:

Bob said...

She really needs to take a seat.

Bob said...

She really needs to take a seat.

Anonymous said...

Whatever floats your boat, I am happy for him if this is what it takes for him to be happy.

Unknown said...

Wait...what?

Peace with this young man

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.