Saturday, August 2, 2014

Who Asked for this? My Parents Open Carry


I saw this on Real Time with Bill Maher and thought it was a joke.

Sadly, it's not.



And here are the reviews

"Outstanding, outstanding…every person should buy 5 copies of this book. Very well done...I believe long overdue." James Towle, Host--American Trigger Sports Network.

"I love it...boy does this fill a vacuum!" Alan Korwin, gunlaws.com

“Love the book.” Mark Walters, Host-- Armed American Radio

"Wow we have two geniuses..." "The book by Jeffs and Nephew makes me proud…" "a wholesome children's book on the joys of having parents carrying guns openly." J. Hood

“Delicious.” Doug Giles, Author and Host--Clash Radio

“Very good message in this book.” Jules Arnold--Sons of Liberty Riders

“Loved it, I ordered a copy for our school’s library” John Roshek, Founder--Citizens League for Self-Defense

Pure Mess

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I liked Bill's review's better: what's dad doing with his hand in his pocket and if mom and dad are so safe when they open carry why are they using there daughter as a human shield?

anne marie in philly said...

WRONG! waste of trees and ink!

behrmark said...

Personally I think that back when the Constitution was drafted, the 2nd Amendment made sense...it allowed for personal protection without reliance on the militia (since "police" were not in existence). In today's modern times, with peace officers and a fully established military, it boggles my mind. Then again, I lean toward pacifism.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.