Sunday, August 10, 2014

So What's going on with me?


Hi All,

So I realized it's time to update y'all about what's happening in my life. So here it goes, in bullet point style.

  • I've moved to North Hollywood in a nice apartment complex. The neighbors are nice and it's really quiet. A far cry from the USC area.
  • I took a month off, but now I'm on the hunt for a new job.
  • I had two interviews last week. One for a community college and the other as a client supervisor. Both would be challenging jobs. Oh, I have a call back for the second job,
  • A studio contacted me for an interview this coming week. I'm really excited for this one, because I really want to start in the entertainment world.
  • Since I've been on my break, I've been working on my horror script. It's about students trying to survive a demon attack on campus. I'm almost done (Thank Hera!)
  • The single life is always interesting, never boring. But I wish a good guy comes along soon.
  • My neighborhood is cool, but it's infested with hipsters.
  • Getting back on track to losing weight.
  • And I realize, I should read more books.
  • And finally, I've found a colorist for my graphic novel. 
That's me for now.

7 comments:

Bob said...

It all sounds promising....except for the hipster part.

Good luck on the job hunt.

Damien said...

Youre on track and doing everything just fine.

Proud of you.

Blessings and shalom my friend.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update - seems like all your energies are flowing positively towards your goals.

R.J. said...

It sounds like you have things under control. Sorry about the hipster part.

anne marie in philly said...

good for you, hon! "you're gonna make it after all", just like mary tyler moore!

Alan Scott said...

Good luck on the studio interview!

Unknown said...

Glad your journey is picking up. Much love and support to you!

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.