Monday, August 11, 2014

Pup Play? No Way (NSFW)


I think I'm being judgmental about this.

I stumbled on this fetish thingy known as Pup Play.  Basically, it's the notion that a guy acts like a puppy and gets treated like one.

It's a sexual thing, to be honest. And to be completely honest, I don't get it. I understand leather, Dom, water sports... It's not for me, but I get it. However, this pup play is some interesting stuff.

Guys literally act like puppies, crawling on the floor, sniffing feet and making dog sounds. Some even wear butt pugs that look like dog tails.

If that gets you off, okay, go for it. I couldn't... Hell, I can't! To be treated like a dog for sexual pleasure doesn't sound hot. I guess, I can't get the idea of being a dog out my head. To be treated like a dog, gives me a whole different meaning. I see it as being less than or beneath someone. Since I was a kid, I was taught to be as good or better than others. To be somebody's pup would probably be too much for me.

I know... I'm sounding like some Christian prude, but I don't get the appeal. Anyone willing to share their thoughts?


4 comments:

Bob said...

I'd probably say "to each his own" but this is definitely not my thing.

I know people love their dogs, but the notion of being treated like a dog, well, I agree with you: less than.

behrmark said...

I have friends who are into this. I don't necessarily get it either but I don't judge; it works for their relationship. I followed NoodlesandBeef.com who shares his dom/sub relationship with his three pups; they don't dress like puppies but it has to do with serving their master and finding that sub space that makes them feel whole. I recommend his site for learning more.

Alan Scott said...

I love puppy play, but I can see where it is not for everyone. I like both aspects: being a pup and being pup trainer. I don't think I can convince someone who is not into the scene to try it, but it is a major turn-on to some of us.

R.J. said...

This is nuts. So what happens when the master hits him with a rolled up newspaper for being bad?

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.