Monday, July 7, 2014

My Life: Chapter Two

Me, leaving the office
I left my job last week.

I'd planned it about about a year ago, start saving money and looking for places to live.

I never thought I would do this, but I knew I had to. Most of you know I want to be a writer or creating something in entertainment. My job and fears held me back for too long. It was time to piss or get off the toilet.

So, now I'm searching for entertainment jobs. I'm also searching for Student Affairs jobs, but very sparingly. I really want to get into the entertainment field. It's tough because my experiences are limited and I have to start at the bottom.

But I'm fine with that, I know that's how the game is played...  Hopefully, I'm ready for it. And while I will miss my students and USC, I have to follow my heart and my dreams.

So look out, I'm starting Chapter Two of my life's story.


7 comments:

Damien said...

Power and Blessings to you.




I am envious.

anne marie in philly said...

YAYZ for you! go for it, honey!

behrmark said...

Congratulations, V. You are in control of your destiny...be thankful for that. HUGS107

Bob said...

Good for you, going for what you want!

R.J. said...

Congrats and hopefully you'll find something soon.

apitt said...

Good luck. I know you will be successful.

Unknown said...

Godspeed. I'm rooting for you.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.