Friday, July 11, 2014

Matt Bomer on being Nominated for an Emmy


"I couldn't even speak for the first minute, I was overcome with gratitude, just the moment was so profound for me. I've been working in TV for 13 years and to have this moment, I was completely overwhelmed and had to collect myself for a bit. [My husband] Simon knew firsthand how hard I worked on this role, how much we put into it, myself as an actor, and us collectively as a family. it was just really great to get to share that moment with him."

source

2 comments:

Bob said...

Who's this "Simon" he keeps calling his husband.
Matt is MY husband ... in my head.

Anonymous said...

Loved him in the HBO movie "Normal Hearts".

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.