Monday, July 7, 2014

Joan Rivers' response on calling Michelle Obama a Tranny


This is what she said:
I think it's a compliment. She's so attractive, tall, with a beautiful body, great face, does great makeup. Take a look and go back to La Cage Au Follies (sic). The most gorgeous women are transgender. Stop it already ... and if you want to talk about 'politically correct,' I think this is a 'politically incorrect' attack on me because I'm old, Jewish, a woman and a 'hetty' -- a heteosexual ... and I plan to sue the reporter who, when he turned off his camera, tried to touch me inappropriately on the a** - luckily he hit my ankle. Read the book ... if you think that's silly, wait to (sic) you see what I say about FDR and Eleanor!"
source 

2 comments:

Wonder Man said...


The Huntress has left a new comment on your post "Joan Rivers' response on calling Michelle Obama a ...":

So now she plays the victim card. Is she Republican by any chance?

Bob said...

Joan says some of the things she says to stir the pot and I say, most of the time, Bravo.

This time, however, was not a joke, not funny, and was useless, pointless, rude, stupid and ill-informed.

But hey, she has a new book to sell so ....

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.