Friday, March 15, 2013

Marco Rubio does not know what a Bigot is

Cotton Mouth Rubio has no idea what a bigot is.

At CPAC, he said this about his views on gay marriage:
I respect people who disagree with me on certain things, but that means they have to respect me too. Just because I believe states should have the right to define marriage in a traditional way does not make me a bigot. Just because we believe that life, all human life, all life, all human life is worthy of protection in every stage of its development doesn’t make you a chauvinist. In fact, the people who are actually close minded in American politics are people who love to preach about the certainty of science in regard to our climate, but ignore the absolute fact that life begins at conception.
Watch

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you call a clump of cells life I think you need to go back to school.

My definition of life is as follows: could it survive outside the womb without extraordinary medical intervention? If not, it isn't life yet.

Anonymous said...

Hey Marco,

A bigot is one of those white people you preach to that behind your back tell you to go back to Mexico. Got it? Good.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.