Friday, September 28, 2012

Does the 'Would be' Superman and the 'Possible' Wonder Woman pairing mean Anything?

There was a rumor going around that Wonder Woman may make a guest appearance in upcoming Superman film.

Nothing was denied or confirmed about this rumor and it sorta faded away... Until recently.

This pic start floating around.
This is sexy Henry and Gina Carano. Miss Gina is a favorite to be WW. These two were featured at a car show.

Cosmic Booknews were the first folks to pick this up and now, I'm wondering if this is a thing? Could she be the new 'Diana'? Is this all just chance? Am I just crazy?

Time will tell.


2 comments:

Mimi said...

you just made me squeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

leogal said...

i just love ur blog here . can please tell me that how would i can creat the same ratings for my Vitiligo treatment blog ..

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.