Friday, August 10, 2012

Pat Robertson: Gay Folks should either have Babies from their Butts or Shut Up



He said
It’s a chicken sandwich, it’s a piece of white meat chicken between two pieces of white bread, it’s also a milkshake, now we’re going to go have demonstrations over that? But you know something, I was reading today in Leviticus, which is the law of the Old Testament, but it lays out the reasons why land will vomit out its inhabitants and it goes through a category of stuff we are calling Constitutional rights: killing babies, offering them to Moloch, and it says it is an abomination for a man to lie with a man as with a woman. It’s what it says. That is the moral law that God set forth and now we’ve got people at a university petitioning because somebody said I believe that marriage is between a man and a woman. I defy these homosexuals to bring forth a baby from that part of the anatomy which they concentrate on, when that happens I will change everything I’m saying; until that happens, I wish those demonstrators would shut their mouth.

4 comments:

Daij said...

Every time I think he can't shock me he does just that. Its so stupid it's hilarious. He should be a character on SNL.

Roger Poladopoulos said...

We should keep quiet while he continues the work of Satan by espousing bigotry and hatred? I think not!

behrmark said...

Since Pat Robertson wants to single out scriptures to condemn us, let me respond with two from the New Testament:

"And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men; for verily I say unto you, they have their reward....when ye pray use not vain repetitions as the hypocrites do, for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking." Matthew 6:5,7

Pat Robertson certainly does "much speaking."

Reggie said...

He is a complete and utter oxygen thief. I have no idea why anyone takes this idiot serious.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.