Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Lady Miss Kier is Following me on Twitter!


My day has been MADE!

I was so happy to see the fabulous Lady Miss Kier is following me on Twitter!



Kier was the voice of the classic dance group, Deee-lite. As a teen, I was highly inspired by this group. They sparked so much in me back 1990. It was because of them, I wanted to be gay and free in NYC.

They made NYC my dream place to live and years later, I got to fulfill that dream. I was also in love with her voice and fashion. Through Lady Miss Kier, I fell in love with the 60s, 70s and disco. I tell you, she and the group was everything to me.

Totally thanks for the follow, diva!

2 comments:

behrmark said...

Congrats, V! Deee-lite was more influential than a lot of people give them credit. I have them on my iPod and still give them a listen every now and again.

kayman said...

WOW, V! I still have my Dee-Lite music on my computer and will have to play some tonight and jam to it! You coming up in the world!

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.