Monday, October 3, 2011

President Obama is STILL working on his view of Gay Marriage


My Boo says that he's still 'working' on gay marriage.
During an interview with ABC News on Monday, Obama said gay couples should, at a minimum, have strong civil unions. But he stopped short of backing gay marriage.

Obama says his evolving views are influenced by friends, family and children of gay couples he knows who are thriving.

Numerous recent polls suggest a slight majority of Americans favor giving same-sex couples the right to marry.
Basically, he saying it's 2nd term issue. My mama just told me that we better keep him in there if we want to put a ring on it.

3 comments:

Writer said...

We better keep him anyway. Doesn't seem like any other Dem is going to run, and all the GOP choices all have "Batshit" as their middle names.

I think I love your Mama. LOL

Anonymous said...

Some things are left better unsaid.

Anonymous said...

Completely agree with Writer, all the Republicans have Batshit as their middle name.

And I suspect Obama knows it too. He's just playing his political cards.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.