Monday, January 3, 2011

My 7 Possible Fantastic Four Member Picks UPDATE

As the comic book geeks know, the Fantastic Four will be losing a member. So, I thought if they go looking for a new FF member, here are some possibilities.



I removed Diamond Lil because she's dead, but I put the Eternal, Sersi in her place. Sersi has superhuman strength, psionic powers and she manipulate cosmic energy.


Dr. Cecilia Reyes - Her powers are similar to Sue (if it's Sue who dies). Cecilia has psioplasmic bio-field of invisible energy. She can also shape this energy at will, like create spikes and armor.


Neal Shaara the 3rd Thunderbird - He has solar plasma powers, so he could be a great replacement for the Human Torch. Plus, I always taught he was underused.


Dominic Destine/Hex - He is a member of the UK group, Clandestine. He has superhuman senses and he is a skilled fighter.

Sandman - A villain and almost member of The Avengers. His powers over sand could be helpful.

Juggernaut - Cain Marko is complex man. I think being a member of the FF could make him the hero he should be.

Firestar - Angelica's time is now. She has complete control of her fire powers and she has a heart of gold. Think she could be a great FF member.

5 comments:

Prince Todd said...

I have to spotlight Firestar. She is one of my favorite characters...ever!
Excellent choice.
Kill the torch and bring on Fire Star.

WilsonW said...

Great suggestions Vic!!

Is Diamond Lil good now. I thought she was an evil character.

Cecilia Reyes-I didn't know she could create spikes and all that stuff! The X-Men definitely under use her. She deserves a stronger presence in the Marvel U!

Thunderbird-Not as familiar with him. I thought he was dead for some reason.

Dominic- I love Clandestine and miss it so! He would be an interesting addition. His personality is so specific that he would be a dynamic fit with the FF. He's got neat powers that would work well against pedestrian enemies but the FF fight so many godlike beings and races that Dominic's skills and limitations may be more of a handicap than advantage.

Sandman-I get confused on if he's good or evil. I'm assuming at this point he's good? He would be an interesting fit especially if Ben is still on the team.

Juggernaut-While he was in the X-Men they scaled his power down so much that he was almost pointless. If they add him to the FF they need to put his power levels back to where they were.

Firestar-Yes, Yes, Yes!!! She deserves a more high scale gig. She's an Avenger for goodness sake! I know she had a relapse with her cancer. Coming to see Reed to remedy that would be a great way to bring her on board. She'd be a good addition.

Also for consideration-Crystal-She's always a good fit on the team. But I think she's married now(not to Quiksilver) and off planet somewhere.

Alex Power-Oldest of the Power Pack kids. Gravity based abilities. He's already there with a think tank of kids with Reed. He's 18 so he could be an interesting young addition.

Great job Vic!!

Unknown said...

Now this is interesting. I haven't an idea of which member will die, and since I get my comics late, on Saturday, I'll be avoiding the web to save the surprise.
Let's see, they've had Ghost Rider, Wolverine, Hulk, She-Hulk, Spiderman. Man, I don't have a clue who they'd add.
I like Storm, Dr Pym, maybe one of those smart guys from the X-Club to join.

Mr. Hellfire said...

Concerning Diamond Lil, the unfortunate truth about her is that she died recently during the "Necrosha" crossover. Yeah, and it was obviously a "we gotta make this a big deal by having someone die" move.

Wonder Man said...

I totally missed that Mr. Hellfire. I will update shortly

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.