Saturday, October 9, 2010

Interesting Quote: Ryan Reynolds



"It really was the best. Those f**kers kept coming at me to do the oath. It's like, 'Just scream dance monkey dance next time,' you know? But that kid? That's who it's for. When some guy's got a camera in your face, that's sort of silly and exploitive. But that kid? That was sort of a defining moment for me. It's everything you could want out of an experience like this. I've never had a film where my nieces and nephews were anticipating it a year in advance. And my friends I went to high school with? They're anticipating it a year in advance, too. So it's for big kids and young one, you know?"

"I met him backstage. His name was Connor, and he's from Michigan. I was vetting him to see if he was a plant, and he wasn't. And it felt so good. He was just a normal kid. He was there with his dad at Comic-Con. That was pretty much the best feeling in the world except maybe the phone call where they told me I was the Green Lantern."

Ryan talks about he recited the GL's oath to a kid vs the media

2 comments:

BosGuy said...

I can watch him all day long.

Unknown said...

omg, that's making me all sentimental.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.