Saturday, October 16, 2010

I Celebrated Xanadu's 30th Anniversary


Me and the Diva Mega, Darcel Wynne (And my eyes are closed!!!)

Last night, I was reborn at the 30th Anniversary of Xanadu! I dragged my partner to Glendale to see this wonderful movie. It was a true experience because some of the cast, including 3 Muses and Gene Kelly's wife were there.

We also had a performance from Darcel Wynne and her dance troupe, it was so good! And Darcel... Diva.

I was very happy to see her, because I was so inspired by her as a kid. She was a powerful dancer on Solid Gold and I wanted to dance just like her. When I talked to Darcel, I almost fainted.

Okay, enough of my rambling; here are some pics from the event.
BTW, I cried at the "I'm Alive" scene in the beginning (I always cry during that scene). I'm such a geeky gay.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

She looks great. You both do.

Todd HellsKitchen said...

You could photoshop some open eyes in there...! LOL

SteveA said...

Everything about Xanadu is so awesome - the soundtrack, ONJ, the Broadway play - I absolutely love it!

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.