Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Ryan Phillippe is on the Captain America list


Ryan is the new hottie reportedly added to the Captain America list.
The never ending casting call for the title character in "The First Avenger: Captain America" continues. Sources have confirmed to HitFix that Ryan Phillippe is the latest Hollywood leading man to be considered for the pivotal role in the Marvel Studios movie universe.
This is a pretty good choice. He can act and he can bulk up for the role. They may have a winner in Ryan.

source

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, he can get it.
And... I think he'd be right for the role too.
(Seriously though, he's a great actor, still has a youthful appearance, and has really buffed up recently.)

Anonymous said...

I agree. I think he'd be great in it. He has that superhero look.

Stan said...

Ryan is hot!

Prince Todd said...

Oh my god I love him! He's my next spotlight subject...Yummy!

Ron Buckmire said...

he uSED to be smoking hot--it would be interesting to show us if he can bring "sexy back"!

Anonymous said...

Nooooo.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.