Thursday, March 4, 2010

Italians have Jersey Shore, and now we (gays) will have The Gay Socialites of New York.



Remember that silly little reality show, Kept, that was suppose to be about gays and their sugardaddies?

Well, scrap that idea! Not too many people were excited about that, so now the show has been rebranded and renamed to
The Gay Socialites of New York.

This is what they are looking for:Cream of the crop!

They are still looking for that couple, but really, we can do without this.

As I said before, just show an simple gay couple, maybe nerd or smart. I really don't want to see a catty drama filled mess, I can go to WeHo for that.

source

8 comments:

Miss Ginger Grant said...

I agree- no one wants to watch that mess?! And who decided to give Robert Verdi his own show on Logo?! I hated him on HGTV- he'll be insufferable on Logo!

Who designs all this "gay-oriented" programming, anyway? They are clearly clueless!

Unknown said...

Looks like the "Real Houswives" machine has made it's way to Logo.

me said...

more overly entitled, snobs acting out the some of the worst human behaviours. I stick to Amazing race

Prince Todd said...

No ma'am. I refuse to watch anything with men in high heels (unless they are in full on drag)...No, No, No.

J. Clarence said...

I suppose the perpetuation of the bitchy drama queen gay stereotype needed some refueling.

I just wish once in a while they did your average gay person, to see what life is normally like. Oh well.

Eduardo Guize said...

The only thing in that picture that I would save is the bottle of wine

EMikeGarcia said...

This is just gross... And I'm not talking about that 19 year old elf making us look bad.

Kyle Leach said...

Oh brother. What a mess. Like we need this.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.