Monday, March 1, 2010

Harold Ford Jr. is Not running for NY Senator


My ex-husband has decided not to run for NY Senator, so Gilly is safe for now (jk).

This is what he had to say:
"I've examined this race in every possible way, and I keep returning to the same fundamental conclusion: If I run, the likely result would be a brutal and highly negative Democratic primary -- a primary where the winner emerges weakened and the Republican strengthened," Ford wrote. He continued: "I refuse to do anything that would help Republicans win a Senate seat in New York, and give the Senate majority to the Republicans."
However, there are rumors that he could go for Governor. But those are huge rumors.

source

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm glad he decided not to run, and turn Dems against each other.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.