Monday, February 11, 2013

Bryan Singer isn't sure whether or not Halle Berry is returning as Storm



Bryan Singer said he wasn't sure if Halle Berry will be in X-Men: Days of Future Past.

MTV had this piece in the post:
Singer said that an appearance from Storm is still up in the air. "I can't say. I don't know yet. And it's not necessarily a deal making aspect at all," he said. "I want to make sure it'll make sense. But I love working with her."
I don't know, gang. Storm was a big part of the original story and even played a part in the cartoon version. Should she be back in this film or not?

4 comments:

Allan S. said...

No shade to Halle, but I never felt she was right for the role of Storm.

Perhaps that is why Singer is on the fence. Halle in that role didn't make sense.

Anonymous said...

Keep that basic bitch Halle out of this movie and keep Storm out of the movies until these assholes learn to make her powers look as amazing as they should (not using a fucking tornado to do a spin punch) and learn to write her as the HBIC that she is
Rusty

Damien said...

Storm should be back but NOT Halle Berry.

K. Clark said...

I keep screaming Angela Bassett. Or maybe Zoe Saldana(hope I spelled her last name right)

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.