Thursday, February 28, 2013

Check Out this Awesome Fan Made Wonder Woman trailer


Stuntman Jesse V. Johnson directed this very good trailer of Wonder Woman. Whether it was intended to be something for fun or serious, this trailer rocks!

Jesse V. Johnson said this about the trailer:
“It was my manager/producing partner Kailey Marsh’s idea to shoot the trailer. She really believes I should be a studio director, and thought shooting Wonder Woman would be a great way to show off my skills in a fun way that people could get excited about.”
Please check it out after the jump


2 comments:

Ian said...

I liked the trailer, but I have a few critiques. One, the costume needed more umph to it. Two, Diana was too thin, not as muscular as I thought. Three, the hair didn't do it for me. Other than that, I thought the trailer was believable. Maybe I'm just too hooked on Linda Carter. LOL

Will we ever get a successful revamp V?

Damien said...

OMG - that rocked......

A little too much Kung Fu and a little more super powers please.

But other than that - WOW..... and I like the girl whoever she is...

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.