Thursday, October 4, 2012

Adrianne Palicki talks about the Wonder Woman TV Pilot


After the failure of the Wonder Woman pilot, Adrianne Palicki looks back with good vibes.

The actress had this to say:
I’m incredibly proud of that project. I was so grateful to get to play Wonder Woman. That was a childhood dream of mine and I’m proud of the outcome. I do wish it would have gone to series but everything happens for a reason. Looking at it as a positive, I got to work with some amazing actors, [an] amazing writer and I got to wear the outfit. It was not comfortable but it was totally worth it.
Glad she's in good spirits about the whole thing

No comments:

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.