Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Want Another Vampire Lestat Movie?


The vampire Lestat may be back on the movie screen soon.

Imagine Entertainment now has the rights to the Vampire Book queen Anne Rice’s The Tale of the Body Thief. In this story, Lestat switches bodies with a psychic, hoping to change his dull and boring life. However, the psychic plans on keeping Lestat's body and powers forever.

This could be fun, I just hope they do it right. Remember Queen of the Damned? That was a hot mess (R.I.P. Aaliyah)


source

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It really was bad. I hope they do it justice!

Prince Todd said...

Yes!!!!! I am soooo HAPPY!!! I am a major Anne Rice geek (I've read all of the vampire chronicles) and have been saying for ages that they needed to make a Tale of The Body Thief movie.
I'd actually like to see Brad Pitt reprise his role as Louis. This will be so good!
But then they could F it up like Queen of The Damned...*shudder* Still love Aaliyah...just hate that was her last role, ever.

Eric Arvin said...

I had heard Robert Downey Jr was interested in playing Lestat for versions of the first three in the series. I thought Tale of the Body Thief was one of the weakest of the series. Maybe it will be a better film.

Bob said...

As long as they don't give the role to Miss Cruise, I might watch it.

Anonymous said...

I would like to see LASHER come to the big screen, I can relate.

Kyle Leach said...

I'll give it a try.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.