Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Meet the new Carrie Bradshaw


The prequel series to "Sex and The City" is happening (whether we like it or not). "The Carrie Diaries" set to premier on the CW next fall and they got their Carrie.

Her name is AnnaSophia Robb, the teenage Carrie Bradshaw.

This series will explore Carrie's life before the madness and fashion of NYC. Oh, and she has a sister, I didn't know Carrie had a sister.

I wonder if they treat it like Buffy's sister Dawn? I guess we'll see.


source

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, If it airs after Gossip Girl I am there.

Ian said...

Hmm. It could work...possibly.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.