Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Soul Train's Don Cornelius is Dead from a Gunshot Wound to Head


Wow, how I do start? A family member found Don in his home on the floor. Don was later rushed to Cedars Sinai Medical Center, but it was too late.

LAPD believed he killed himself, however they are still investigating.

Don was/is a legend in music. His death is truly a gut punch for many in entertainment. Who knows why he did this, but I'm sure we will hear so many reasons. My heart goes out to the family of Don.

R.I.P.


source

6 comments:

behrmark said...

Sadness

Roger Poladopoulos said...

Tragic and sad.

Anonymous said...

Such a shame. In my teens and up to my early 30's I loved Soul Train.

It was so much better than the white bread American Bandstand. Yeccch!

Anonymous said...

You know I am such a fuck up that I would have killed my self a long time ago,but being a fuck up I would probably fuck up my suicide too.

apitt said...

He was my childhood. I watched his show every Saturday morning. He will be greatly missed.

Stan said...

I used to watch Soul Train every Saturday. He was a genius and a great business man. RIP

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.