Thursday, February 9, 2012

Roland Martin's Wife, Jacquie Hood Martin, sends out her Angry Tweet

Just when you thought it was safe, the Roland S. Martin drama continues. This time, it's his wife.
On Twitter, Jacquie Hood Martin spoke about her husband's suspension.

This is her tweet
Really, Jacquie? Really? I guess this is no surprise; she makes a living counseling folks away from their homosexuality.

So, when I saw this, I said to Ms. Girl:
But here's the kicker, after she posted that tweet, her entire Twitter account was deleted.
I wonder why she got rid of her account? I guess she wasn't ready for the backlash.


So Jacquie, take heed to what my grandmama use to say: Don't start nothin' and there won't be nothin'.

6 comments:

Bob said...

Some folks should just not Tweet.
That's when their ignorance comes out.

Ian said...

This whole thing with Roland is a mess indeed. I kinda knew he was homophobic based on things I've heard from his segments on the Tom Joyner Morning Show, but I didn't know his wife was right there with him. Shame. When are folks gonna get it together?

indigo root bhs said...

roland probably deleted it...lol.

Anonymous said...

Nice comment Vic. He should have kept his fat face closed. He is in the spotlight and should have known better.

C.L. Jones said...

Uh, yeah, I heard that she is a part of the ex-homo movement. Honestly, I don't care so much that Roland is a homophobe, I just want him to stand on his beliefs instead of hiding being "I was talking about soccer players" excuse. Be real about who you are and what you stand for.

Immanuel said...

Come on. The guy is obsessed with Beckham's underwear.

He wears pink ascots!

Come out the closet Roland! Your wife's preaching didn't help.

Immanuel
dlconfessionssequel.wordpress.com

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.