Monday, February 13, 2012

Interesting Quote: Ken Hutcherson

Now do I think God brings judgment on a society that encourages homosexuality? I do. And since I am a pastor and God has commanded me to love everyone, I will do what it takes to love them. That does not mean I will accept that they stay the way they are. Unrepentant sin destroys you and will kill you. So if I believe the word of God, that He will bring judgment on a people, then I would be a very bad shepherd not to warn those people.

You can read the rest of this mess from the Black Genie Ken on CNN's opinion page.

4 comments:

Bob said...

As dumb as a box of rocks.

C.L. Jones said...

These kinds of opinions make no sense. The responsibility of a "holy" always seem to fall square on the shoulders of the homosexual. i can't take people like this seriously.

EMikeGarcia said...

It's too bad flocks of idiots give men like this money to tell them they're going to Heaven, because spouting fairy tales like this would end him up on a street corner shouting, "The end is near!" in a sane world.

Anonymous said...

Why in GOD's name do these guys always focus on the sex, there are other things I would be concserned about.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.