Sunday, September 4, 2011

My Hometown is featured in a Reality Show

Glamour Belles is a reality show based on a fashion store in my hometown of Union City, Tennessee.

I have a couple clips for y'all to check out. This one features an old friend of mine, Stephanie (with the brown hair). She was EMO back in the 90s... Funny how life changes.


Here's another one, hinting on Stephanie's style

Yes, I used to talk like that. Those of you who have met me know my accent is nothing like this anymore.

1 comment:

Mind Of Mine said...

Are you gonna be hanging around outside, waiting for your big break?

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.