Thursday, March 10, 2011

Interesting Quote: Joe Manganiello

"At the end of the day they wanted me to screen test and they actually asked for my measurements for the suit and everything...Their shoot date switched and it would have taken up 11 weeks out of my True Blood ' schedule. At the end of the day, we couldn't get the schedule to work so that I could go off and screen test. So, regrettably, I never go to screen test, I never got to put the suit on."
Joe explaining what happened to the Superman role


source

2 comments:

Ian said...

Well, actually, I'm glad he didn't get the role. He'd have to shave off his beard for the part... OH HELL NO! Hahahaha.

Anonymous said...

I feel he would've been too tall.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.