Sunday, March 27, 2011

The 'Drug that made me a Sex Crazed Homesexual' Man went to Court this Weekend


This is a mess and a bag foolishness. A man that claimed the drug, ReQuip turned him into a raging homosexual hulk was in court on Friday.

Here's the story

A straight, married man and father claimed in court on Friday that a prescribed Parkinson’s disease drug turned him into a gay, cross-dressing sex addict.

As reported by the Daily Mail, Didier Jambart, 52, started to expose himself on the Internet and seek sexual encounters with other men - claiming the behaviour change also led to him being raped - after taking the GlaxoSmithKline drug ReQuip (Ropinirole) to combat his Parkinson’s disease in 2003.

Jambart appeared in court in the French city of Nantes on Friday, where he sought £390,000 in compensation from the pharmaceutical company for what he claims to be a “defective drug”. 

He said, as reported by the Daily Mail: “After first taking the drugs I was bursting with energy, I would get up at four in the morning and run ten-and-a-half kilometers, but later, it went more than too far.”

Jambart claims the effects of the drug led him to attempt suicide eight times.

“My life was ruined”, he said. “My family and I were treated like we had the plague.”

“I have to take this matter to court – it may be a David and Goliath struggle but after all I’ve been through I want to get my dignity back,”
I think this man just got caught fooling around and can't deal with it... Sad

3 comments:

Robyn said...

Gee, maybe I can blame my GD on this drug and call it a day?

In all seriousness that is a very extreme side effect and I'm curious to see what else happens with this case.

Daddy Squeeze Me! said...

And the MOST SHITTY award goes to....

THIS LYING ASS FUCKER IN THIS STORY!

Unknown said...

very interesting. I am pre-judging this guy as full of shit.
But on the other hand, I do NOT trust these crazy LEGAL drugs that are being peddled.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.