Monday, March 28, 2011

I'm getting my 'Insanity' on

 Okay y'all, I need to be real. I'm not in the best shape. I keep saying I'm going to get right and then I don't follow through.

Honey, it's hard to stay on track; well for me anyways. But no more excuses, I'm going to get serious about my health.
So, I ordered Insanity, the new workout with sexy ass Shaun T. I told myself that I'm going to do this and stay on it.

Feel free to ask me if I'm on it. I should be since it cost $130 something dollars.

5 comments:

behrmark said...

It will be easier if you get someone to do it with you. A workout buddy is great motivation. (I know, kind of ironic the fat guy is giving you workout tips!)

Cubby said...

Go V, go!

Unknown said...

Hell, i feel like I coulda wrote that post.
Well, maybe these 2 guys I met, who both seem to work out, will keep my ass in shape.
And I know one thing for sure... you will be watching Shaun T. Fine. Ass. Hell.

Stan said...

good luck with it.

Prince Todd said...

chile I see why you got the DVD. He would motivate me for SURE!

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.