Friday, March 11, 2011

Five Degrees: Secret Loves


Stevie B created this great meme called Five Degrees. Throughout the week, he post different stories based from the 5 daily topics. Today, I'm jumping in on the last one, Secret Loves.

I have many, but I keep it short.
  • Although I don't eat chocolate below the Dove label (My chocolate motto: Dove and Above), I really love Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.
  • Bus trips
  • Samuel Colt
  • Bad Disco and 80s music
  • VC Andrews Books
  • labels
  • Easy Listening Music and Radio Stations
  • Old Navy (only for T-Shirts, cheap khakis and short sleeve shirts)
  • Hot Sauce on Doritos 
  • Bears
  • WWE
  • Noah's Arc the series

6 comments:

Mind Of Mine said...

I never knew you like WWE!

I used to love it up until like 2006.

Cubby said...

I'm glad you mentioned Noah's Arc. I kind of drew a relation between you and Noah because of your script writing. There's a lot about Noah I admired, and I could see a bit of myself in him as well.

Ian said...

Hot sauce on Doritos?!?! I admit I've done hot sauce on pork rinds...and admitting that I eat them is a first...but I never heard of doing it with Doritos. Go on V! Hahaha.

Todd HellsKitchen said...

I like Reese's too! And the Coldstone Creamery makes a thing with them,..... OMG!

Immanuel said...

I definitely have to try the hot sauce on Doritos! Now that sounds good!

Unknown said...

See, that's why we cool! Reese's cups are my weakness, especially around the different holidays, when they come out with the associated shapes...Love eating a Christmas Tree Reese's and Easter Egg LOL!

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.