Thursday, December 2, 2010

I Met the Master of Movie Serial Killers... Kane Hodder

I was very lucky the other night. Not only did I got to see Hatchet 2 (this was pulled out of the theaters because it had no rating), but I got to meet Kane Hodder!!

Now to those who don't know him, let me introduce Kane. He has played the major movie killers!
Jason, Michael Myers, Leatherface, Victor Crowley and the B.T.K. killer. He has also acted in many movies over the years.

Here's a sample (NSFW)


And he was such a nice guy too. It was such a great moment.

2 comments:

behrmark said...

Good for you V! And I like the way you two are cozied up to each other!

Prince Todd said...

Neat!
I need to move to L.A.
That is like a geek's wildest dream.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.