Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Christians are protesting against Pastor Steven Anderson, but where are the Gays?



This weekend, Christians got together and held a protest against Pastor Steven Anderson outside of his church.

While I'm happy about that , I really want to the LGBT community come out and give Steven some words of wisdom. I mean, he threatened us as well.

If I was still in Tempe, I would've been there shouting and possibly throwing eggs. However, I hope sometime this week the LGBT voice will be heard. It is imperative that the LGBT community stand up for their rights and demand respect.

Source

2 comments:

Prince Todd said...

Good for them! There are good Christians out there. I know quite a few. =0)

Daddy Squeeze Me! said...

YES! GET HIM!

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.