I was just thinking about the men I've had relations, feelings and drama with over the years. The list is quite interesting because none of the guys are nothing alike. And those experiences run the gamut from here to OZ.
To give y'all some insight into my madness, I'll share some of my crazy men moments.
- My high school crush was my world, my everything. When I was thinking about joining the army (ha ha, that's too funny), he talked me out of it. He told me to apply to college with him. And since I was so in "love", I followed him to college. However in college, we drifted apart, but we reconnected a couple of years later. I came out to him and he was totally cool about it. He also knew I had a crush on him. I was shocked, but happy that he was accepting of me.
- One of my college roommates and I had a great time together. We were good friends, even our girlfriends were best friends. But we had a small secret, were sleeping with each other. We fell hard for each other, but neither of us were ready to move forward. And because of that dilemma, our friendship/relationship broke down.
- Another guy I was fooling around with in college had a girlfriend and another guy on the side. But stupid me decided to stay with him because he had a hot, tight porn star body. However, the deal breaker was his desire to dress in women's clothing.
- A guy I really, really wanted didn't want to date because he thought he wasn't good enough for me... And he believed his cock was too small.
- And that same guy, had an ex I hooked up with during my 23rd birthday. For a year, his ex and I was secretly hooking up. It took me years to tell that guy about that strange affair.
- My first boyfriend was very young and we dated for a few months. We broke up because he was moving to Boston for grad school. He said the distance would hurt us (he would have been 5 hours away from me). A few months later, he start dating a guy who lived 14 hours from him.
- My second boyfriend was basically a rebound from my first boyfriend. He was a total mistake, but he gave me my dream "lose my virginity" night with rose petals and champagne.
- I dated a high school counselor who had many personal issues like: self-doubt, father issues, anxiety and trust issues. Remember, he was a counselor.