Monday, September 1, 2008

The Baby's Daddy or Out of the Mouths of Babes


This is Levi, the Baby's Daddy and here's what he has to say

"I'm a f - - -in' redneck" who likes to snowboard and ride dirt bikes.

"But I live to play hockey. I like to go camping and hang out with the boys, do some fishing, shoot some s- - - and just f - - -in' chillin' I guess."

"Ya f - - - with me I'll kick [your] ass," he added.

He also claims to be "in a relationship," but states, "I don't want kids."



W
hat-a-man, What-a-man!!
But seriously, I would've fell for him too in high school. I liked guys like that.

Source

1 comment:

Invisible Woman said...

I thought the same thing when I read that earlier...i would have been stupid enough to fall for him when i was a pup...

those palins are half a step up from trailer trash, i swear....(no offense to your redneck readers) haha

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.