Tuesday, September 2, 2008

40 Questions


I was tagged by Alex to do this, so here it is.

1. Bleu Cheese? Yes. I love it.

2. Have you ever smoked? No, I haven't smoked anything.

3. Do you own a gun? Nope, but my mama does.

4. What flavor Kool Aid was your favorite? Fruit Punch

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Not really, I actually get excited, but I like weird things like that.

6. What do you think of hot dogs? I love them grilled.

7. Favorite Christmas movie? A Christmas Story and The Wiz.

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Water

9. Can you do push ups? Yes, I can do about 3 sets of 20

10. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? I don't like jewelry, but bags are a different story

11. Favorite hobby? Comic Books, writing, meeting peeps.

12. Do you have A.D.D.? No, I have T.O.O. C.U.T.E.N.E.S.S

13. Do you wear glasses/contacts? Glasses.

14. Middle names? Tremaine

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? life, 20,000 dollars, blog

16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Water, Jamba Juice, RockStar sugar free.

17. Current worry? Money, Weight, Family & Friends.

18. Current hate right now? 90210, Gossip Girl, GOP.

19. Favorite place to be? NYC

20. How did you bring in the New Year? Hanging with friends in NYC watching Intervention.

21. Where would you like to go? London, NYC, Ithaca, NY.

22. Name three people who will complete this? anyone.

23. Do you own slippers? No

24. What shirt are you wearing? Ithaca is Infamous

25. Where will you be spending Christmas? In L.A...I think.

26. Can you whistle? Yes

27. Favorite color? Jealous Green

28. Would you be a pirate? No, a Deity.

29. What songs do you sing in the shower? No songs, I talk to myself and plan my day

30. Favorite Girl’s Name? Rapture

31. Favorite Boy’s name? Jupiter

32. What’s in your pocket right now? Nothing, that's what my LV bag is for.

33. Last thing that made you laugh? Playing Cranium with my partner and my friends.

35. Worst injury you’ve ever had? My heart after it was broken in high school

36. Do you love where you live? I do, because it's free.

37. How many TVs do you have in your house? One.

38. Name 3 other words for penis: cock, pee-pee, friend.

39. Name 3 other words for vagina: poo-poo, toot-toot, v-jay jay.

40. Name 3 other words for Tits: breast, pillows, the girls

2 comments:

Butch said...

LOL! Bravo!!

Invisible Woman said...

riddle me this, batman--now why the 'gina gotta be a poo-poo?

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.