Friday, July 1, 2016

You have to WATCH "Straight Outta Oz"


This is so amazing people, you need to check this out!

Super talented Todrick Hall has created a new musical feature called Straight Outta Oz. It's very creative and songs are perfect.

Todrick writes
This past year has been very rough for me. I lost my Mtv show, struggled with the relationship with my mother, dealing with racism and homophobia in the industry and self image was such a struggle. I put my all into auditioning for NBC's "The Wiz" and got so close to landing the role of the Scarecrow, but didn't get it. I want to thank my family, friends and fans for helping me out of this dark place and encouraging me to turn my struggle into art. The Wonderful Wizard of Oz has always held a special place in my heart, and I have never been more proud of anything I've created. Thank you all for standing by me on this crazy yellow brick road we call life. Enjoy "Straight Outta Oz" and I hope to see you all this summer when we perform it live. Tickets are on sale now at todrickhall.com and I CANNOT wait to share the story of my life and Oz with you every night.

Please watch this weekend!

1 comment:

Bob said...

That looks amazing.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.