Wednesday, July 6, 2016

I went to Palm Springs


Hi all, I'm back from Palm Springs.

I took some time off with a guy pal of mine and we spent 5 great days in PS. We stayed at a clothing optional resort, where I took a huge risk and went nude. It was liberating and I felt quite sexy doing it.

We meet a lot of great people and had some "interesting" moments. I learned that many, many guys out there are Sugar Daddies, who doesn't mind dropping a dollar or two for a cute boy at their side. I tried not to judge, but it was a bit sad to see. However, there where old fashion gay couples and a few frisky single guys there as well.

It was super hot in Palm Springs, but I loved it. If you need to get away, be naughty or nude... Go to Palm Springs.

2 comments:

Bob said...

You're a braver man than I; we've stayed at clothing optional places in The Keys but I always chose the clothed-option!

Unknown said...

Damn, that sounds hot. I gotta get in shape so I can feel comfortable nude.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.