Thursday, May 26, 2016

Trump and Bernie might Debate



On "Jimmy Kimmel Live" Trump said he would debate Senator Bernie Sanders before the California primaries. It seemed like a joke, but he said he would do it if the price was right. Jimmy offered on behalf of of ABC to have the network pay for Trump's part, and give the money to charity.

Soon after that, Bernie Sanders accepted the offer.

I'm not sure how I feel about this. ABC paying for Trump's part is a bit much. They act like he hadn't been an asshole in this election. And Bernie... I can't.

This sensationalism over politics feels cheap and WWE-ish. I hope Hillary stays far from it.

No comments:

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.