Sunday, May 3, 2015

Rick Santorum on Bruce Jenner: Love and Accept everybody


Did I hear this correctly? I feel like I'm dreaming or seriously day dreaming at work.

Rick Santorum was speaking at a GOP function in South Carolina. During the press Q & A, he was asked about Bruce Jenner and Rick said this...
“If he says he’s a woman, then he’s a woman. My responsibility as a human being is to love and accept everybody. Not to criticize people for who they are. I can criticize, and I do, for what people do, for their behavior. But as far as for who they are, you have to respect everybody, and these are obviously complex issues for businesses, for society, and I think we have to look at it in a way that is compassionate and respectful of everybody.”
Again, am I dreaming here? Rick is still anti-gay as all get-out, but I was a bit surprised with his response.

source

No comments:

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.