Friday, May 9, 2014

Will Michael Sam get Drafted?

Yesterday, I watched the NFL Draft pick, and I tell you it was boring as HELL. I knew nothing about the teams, but some of the boys were really cute.

Anywho, I was watching to see if Michael Sam would get picked up. I got a little worried, but I learned from my friend, the Huntress, that Michael probably won't be picked until the final round of the draft or be an un-drafted player.

But he's already getting endorsements, check out this Visa ad

1 comment:

R.J. said...

Right. In fact, I wouldn't worry if he goes undrafted this weekend.

Kurt Warner, who will be elected to the Pro Football Hall of Fame soon, was undrafted.

Warren Moon, who wasn't drafted because he's a black quarterback (I know!) is in the HOF.

Antonio Gates of the Chargers was undrafted. He'll get to the HOF after his career is over.

If Sam continues to work on his skills, he'll make a roster.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.