Monday, May 26, 2014

My Vague Review of The Normal Heart?


Did you see The Normal Heart?

I did, and I thought it was pretty good and very engaging. But if you haven't seen it yet, don't worry, my review will be vague enough for you.

So, here we go.

  • The actors were wonderful, very solid performances
  • This film was a great reminder of what was going on back then
  • Some of the scenes were tough to watch
  • On the other hand, the sex scenes were nice
  • Mark Ruffalo... Bravo!
  • Great lines
  • Our past was a rough one. It was a seriously scary time
  • Taylor Kitsch was great, he has come a long way
  • Matt Bomer was also great... Nice butt too
  • There were great moments in the film that made me look at my own life and hopes for love
  • The writing was incredible, heartfelt
  • I greatly appreciated this movie
Please see it if you can

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A little painful for me to watch. I lost a number of friends to that insipid little virus.

HBO is good for that sort of stuff. Recall the move "Wit". That one had me balling too.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.