Wednesday, February 5, 2014

New The Rock/Green Lantern rumor Surfaces


The Rock, a.k.a. My Boo, is keeping the Green Lantern rumors burning. IGN picked up on his Instagram post from 3 months ago. Around that time, I posted his tweet that eluded he was in a DC Comics event.
Does this message continues the talk?

From his Instagram:
"Known this beast since he was 15. I was on the football field playing for Miami, he was leading the Hurricanes marching band as Drum Major. He spent years of working on my WWE story lines & Rock monologues. Then years of being on every movie set with me learning the film business from top to bottom. Today, he's one of the best and most sought after producers in Hollywood. Brilliant, relentless and one big motherf*cker! Proud of you brother & thank you for all the hard work. #ProducerHiram #TeamRock #JohnStewartCanStillWhupSupermansAss"
As IGN and others picked up on this, The Rock tweeted:
What really going on?

4 comments:

R.J. said...

The Rock is perfect for the role. I've always preferred the Green Lantern on the JLU toons rather than the Ryan Reynolds one we saw in the movies.

Please let this happen. It would be a huge hit!

Anonymous said...

Hold on...I didn't see him in Hercules yet?

Unknown said...

Oh Yes, Yes, Yes!! Let this happen!!!

Damien said...

hang on - I thought *I* was your boo :)

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.