Sunday, December 13, 2009

Watch the Alternate 'Halloween II' Ending

Halloween II was not that really good. I was not completely disappointed, but not really pleased with it.

There was a lot that could've happened or could've been fleshed out, but I digress.

However, I just learned there was a different ending to the flick.

Bloody Disgusting has the alternate ending to this movie, but first, here's the original.


Here's the alternative ending


It's interesting. I like the song and love the "White Witch and Horse" image.

3 comments:

SteveA said...

Is this from the sick mind of Rob Zombie - he makes some scary s**t!

Anonymous said...

That's the ending I watched in the cinema....did European audiences get the alternate ending???? :S

Greg Blackshear said...

That movie was exhausting, not poorly made, just not a pleasant expierence. I like the alt ending u supplied better

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.