Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Oh No, Bryan!



I'm really hurt! I loved Color Me Badd, especially Bryan. He was the cutest one and I kept a pic of him in my drawer in high school.

When he appeared on ManBand for VH1, I was happy to hear him sing and try to get his life together. But when I saw this, my heart was broken.

Bryan Abrams, one of the singers in the terribly awesome R&B band Color Me Badd, was arrested in Oklahoma City last Friday on charges of domestic abuse and assault and battery after allegedly threatening to kill his girlfriend. Abrams allegedly punched the woman in her nose and verbally threatened her by saying, "I'm a kill you! You and me! You and me!" Abrams is said to have had slurred speech and talked in "random sentence fragments." Abrams is still behind bars, being held on a $4,000 bond.

Oh Bryan...see if I met him in 1993 and if he was gay, I could have saved him. Oh well so much for wishful lusting. But in all seriousness, I hope he will get help. Much love, Bryan.

Source

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

On the bright side, he looks better here than he did in Manband.

And speaking of looks, are you copying the look of the left-most guy in that CMB picture?

EMikeGarcia said...

Craziness...

Side note: The first CD I ever owned was C.M.B. I got it as a birthday present from a girl who had a crush on me.

Ahh, youth. We went to the local fair and sang Bryan Adams songs together.

Leroy J. Powers said...

Damn.. I was just listening to one of their songs, Thinkin Back.

Good luck to dude. Hope he gets it together...

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.